Thursday, April 28, 2005

Vegas should recruit Ebay idiots

I either am an Ebay idiot, or I must just have the same spending & consuming habits as the whole lot of them out there.

I attract these yayhoos like web photos of Britney, attract my mouse click. This is the third auction this month that someone saw the flop and went all in, four hours into a 7 day auction.

Do you really need to tell me, half an egg-beaters sandwich into My Favorites email, that you need Evil Lynne as much as I do to finish out your Masters of the Universe collection? She's no Teela for Christ's sake.

Orko? Hell no. Battle-Cat maybe. I'd even go She-Ra if the shipping was cheap. But Evil Lynne?

I know, I know, she's no Masters of the Universe DiMaggio card, but a twenty something with a thing for Hasbro has to make up for the Christmas of '86 somehow.

You better bring it poodlemom98.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home