Monday, May 09, 2005

Google owes me a Ha'penny

So, my bride informed me that she noticed my first actual ad on the side of my blog.
Until now they had just been PSA's promoting MS awareness & curbing reckless
Propecia pill tossing at baby showers.

They, Google, said it would automatically generate ads on the site that matched the content of the posts and then give me "mad dollaz" depending on traffic. I think the logarithm they were onto in Office Space is the one they use to define how they send me Benjamins. I'm at .073 of a cent. At this pace, 5 months from now I'm treating myself to a pack of border-bridge-to-Mexico Chiclets.

Without further ado, my ad experiment:

Federal Agents mad 'cause I'm flagrant • Siberian Mail Order Brides • Incontinent in Social Settings? • Classmates.com feud ends in Teacher's Lounge tragedy • Men are from Bacon, Women are from Tomato (thanks Brooks) • Versace all the rage in Tibet • Hamsters lead charge in Smoking Ban • Black market lithium ring • Stop throwing your money away, Burn it • Canadian Tree Frogs spell doom to Paris Hilton

Game on.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Mark Warren and i would like to show you my personal experience with Propecia.

I am 61 years old. Have been on Propecia for 6 years now. The drug has definitely slowed hair loss and kept my bald spot from growing much. Much less hair in the bathtub. No side effects - I'm puzzled by the hysterical posts about this. My big gripe is the cost - the price has gone up, not down. And my dermatologist refuses to prescribe proscar, which is the same thing except you have to split the pills.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
None that I can link to propecia specifically.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Mark Warren

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home