Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The cabs in New York are indeed yellow.

That's right, chicken.

Sue has never been to New York, but what she could ascertain
from our short 36 hour stay,
is that not one of our cabbies ever
took us to where we asked them to take us.


Broken English or not, we could make out of the 4 of 4 trips in
the belly of the yellow beast,
that traffic was just too ridiculous
to fulfill our requests.


We even had to interview with the cabbies before getting in.
It might have been easier to request
a business meeting with
the Donald himself.


I guess next time we go to New York, we'll have resumés in tow
just in case we need to
get uptown.

I'll be sure to add a dab of Aqua Velva to the paper for nuance.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heady ass.

1:41 PM  
Blogger I I I said...

My aren't you articulate.

Apparently "anonymous" is as chicken as the cabbies in Manhattan.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iii:

Since there isn't a great way to contact you via this blog, thought I'd just comment here:

Boy do I like your book.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home