Friday, May 20, 2005

Sith Happens

Informal hours are what they call the schedule here at my office. In other words, If you are into 2 Martini lunches, Putt-Putt, or a fan of Vader, this is the place you want to work come Lucas' latest galaxian installment.

As the opening day drew closer, I started having visions of standing at the helm of the Millenium Falcon with arms outstretched, while Leonardo DiCaprio was gently holding me steady.

A moral crux though. Should I go see Episode III without my bride in company? Last time I saw a movie without her, I felt so guilty, I had to punch a kitten just to devert my anxiety.

Although, I did knock off to see the Matrix 2 without her at lunch one time, and I have to say she owes me big-time for sparing her that. Whoever wrote that talk in circles screenvomit, must've analyzed and implemented Clinton's strategy for defining the word is.

So while all of the Star Geeks have probably gone back to Tatooine to herd Nerf by now, I know that If I go at lunch, they win. I'll just be another dude watching Episode III without female companionship. Not in this parsec pal.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would totally take Bob Barrie to Episode III.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother could art direct Lucas out of a paper box.

Space is space.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George Lucas never got into CA.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucas wishes he had my Viper and my Farrah Fawcett locks.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home